A few months ago I’ve updated and recreated my Redmine install to latest version. Currently I’m always running on the edge version.
However after update I was constantly receiving a 404, “no route to index.html” error…As I didn’t need it badly I left things alone. Just last week I’ve reminded myself of having Redmine and tried to fight the problem.
I’ve googled around, restarted Passenger for the application and tried a fix that was already posted at Redmine’s forums. To no avail…
Simply said: with mod_passenger configuration at Dreamhost I did:
- Copy dispatch.rb.example to dispatch.rb
- Made it executable (chmod a+x)
- Removed .htaccess completely
Works like a charm…